Simple Spoons Nutrition Studio in home cooking parties are totally customizable, just like your menu at home. They are social, educational, fun and yummy! Get your friends and family together to learn and taste something new and feel like you are on the set of a cooking show. A fresh idea for splurge group, hosting a bridal shower or stagette or just a reason for a night out.
Each party will run for 2-3 hours long. Your payment of $50 will include the tasting of 5-6 recipes, lifelong nutritional information your whole family will benefit from and loads of fun, entertainment and laughs. All recipes will be based on whole food, clean food eating and fresh, organic and local ingredients will be used when available. There is no obligation to purchase anything at the party however I will have available some culinary ingredients that have been used in the recipes for sale for your convenience.
How To Host A Cooking Party:
- Book a party date
- Choose a topic for your party – See some examples below
- Invite your people, there must be a minimum of 6 for a party
- I will do the rest. (Bring food, prep food, cook, serve and teach)
Benefits for a hostess are
- Its FREE!!
- You keep all the leftover food
All you need to do is make some space in the kitchen and dining area
Have a large group or don’t want to hold it at your home? You could always rent a church or hall.
Some topic ideas include:
- Eating For Awesome Energy
- Edible Beauty Care
- Amazing Appies
- Weekday Meal Ideas
- Lunch Kit Makeovers
- Sweet Treats/Healthy Eats
- Pick Apart Your Pantry
- Meal Plan Solutions
- In Season and Local Treats of Saskatchewan
- Eat Your Way Out of the Winter Blues
- Smoothies, Milk and More
- Transitioning to Gluten Free
Have a different topic in mind? Lets talk